- Microscopy & imaging
- Cell Observer – Zeiss Inverted for Live Imaging
- GE InCell Analyzer 2000
- Leica DMI8 Inverted Fluorescent Microscope
- Light Sheet Florescent Microscope
- LSM 510 – Upright confocal with meta detector and mp laser
- LSM 700 – Inverted confocal
- LSM 710 – Inverted confocal
- Olympus Fluorescent Binocular Microscope
- Nikon- Spinning Disk Confocal
- Super Resolution Microscope: Lattice SIM/STED/STORM
- Image analysis & processing
- Microscopy Center Publications
- IVIS® Spectrum CT – In Vivo Imaging System
- Flow Cytometry
- Real Time qPCR
- Technion Genome Center
- Virus room – Emerson Building
Real Time qPCR
* An Applied Bioscience Real-Time PCR 7300 System is available for the detection and quantification of nucleic acid sequences. The 7300 Real-Time PCR System combines thermal cycling, fluorescence detection and application-specific software. All users on the 7300 will receive full training on the instrument prior to being permitted to work independently.
* The Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 1 system offers the quality, reliability, and advanced user experience of our QuantStudio family of instruments. The QuantStudio 1 allows you to use fast qPCR reagents for a fast, reliable, and cost-effective solution for your real-time PCR applications. The QuantStudio™ Design and Analysis Software is a free software available to all users on the Thermo Fisher website. Moreover, Thermo Fisher offers users it’s fast and powerful cloud-based apps for data analysis with several qPCR designated apps. All users on the QuantStudio 1 will receive full training on the instrument prior to being permitted to work independently.
* The BioRad CFX96 is a fast real time PCR detection and nucleic acid sequences quantification system. The CFX96 qPCR System combines gradient thermal cycling, fluorescence detection and application-specific software.
A free tutorial on the CFX96 and the software is available and will be provided upon request. All users of the CFX96 will receive full training on the instrument prior to being permitted to work independently.
For assistance, contact Dr. Nitsan Fourier@ 04-8871387, email@example.com