- Microscopy & imaging
- Cell Observer – Zeiss Inverted for Live Imaging
- GE InCell Analyzer 2000
- Leica DMI8 Inverted Fluorescent Microscope
- LSM 510 – Upright confocal with meta detector and mp laser
- LSM 700 – Inverted confocal
- LSM 710 – Inverted confocal
- Olympus Fluorescent Binocular Microscope
- Zeiss- Light Sheet Z7
- Cytation™ 5 – BioTek
- Nikon- Spinning Disk Confocal
- Super Resolution Microscope: Lattice SIM/STED/STORM
- Image analysis & processing
- Microscopy Center Publications
- Flow Cytometry
- Real Time qPCR
- Technion Genome Center
- Virus room – Emerson Building
LSM 510 – Upright confocal with meta detector and mp laser
The LSM 510 META laser scanning confocal microscope from Zeiss is a spectral imaging confocal system. It is hooked to an upright fully motorized Axio Imager Z1 microscope.
- Laser options:
The system includes 3 visible lasers and an IR-multi photon laser:
– Multiline Argon laser with excitations at: 458, 477, 488, 514nm (30mW)
– DPSS laser with excitation line at: 561 nm (10mW)
– HeNe laser, with excitation line at: 633 nm (5mW)
– TiSapphire Multi-photon laser with excitation line varied from 690-1040 nm (2.4 W at 800 nm)
|Immersion||dry||Water ± cover
slip / Glycerol ±
cover slip / Oil
Controller: Two-mirror scanner system offers 360° XY scanning field rotation, quick zooming, different acquisition modes: simultaneous, sequential, bi-directional and more.
- Detection: 4 individual fluorescent channels: 3 PMT detectors and 1 Meta detector for spectral imaging. A variety of available emission filters offers imaging of wide fluorochromes from the UV to the IR spectral region 1 transmitted light channel allowing superimposing fluorescence images on bright filed, DIC images.
- 2-photon application: the TiSapphier laser allows 2-photon excitation which permits dipper penetration into tissues and samples.
- Acquisition and analysis: acquisition is performed using the ZEN software which provides a wide range of image processing functions: 2D/3D, projection, reconstructing, co localization, intensity measurements and more.
An additional software license for offline analysis is available on the workstation.
Files generated by the 510 LSM software can be loaded by the ZEN . Using the ZEN lite one can export specific files to any other required form: JPEG, AVI, etc.
Multi channel fluorescence imaging
FRET – fluorescence resonance energy transfer
FRAP – fluorescence recovery after photo-bleaching
Mark and Find