- Microscopy & imaging
- Cell Observer – Zeiss Inverted for Live Imaging
- GE InCell Analyzer 2000
- Leica DMI8 Inverted Fluorescent Microscope
- Light Sheet Florescent Microscope
- LSM 510 – Upright confocal with meta detector and mp laser
- LSM 700 – Inverted confocal
- LSM 710 – Inverted confocal
- Olympus Fluorescent Binocular Microscope
- Nikon- Spinning Disk Confocal
- Super Resolution Microscope: Lattice SIM/STED/STORM
- Image analysis & processing
- Microscopy Center Publications
- IVIS® Spectrum CT – In Vivo Imaging System
- Flow Cytometry
- Real Time qPCR
- Technion Genome Center
- Virus room – Emerson Building
IVIS® Spectrum CT – In Vivo Imaging System
The IVIS-CT rodent imaging system (in the upper campus animal house) is under the responsibility of LS&E infrastructure.
The IVIS® SpectumCT in vivo imaging system offers 2D and 3D imaging capabilities but includes integrated low-dose microCT ideal for longitudinal studies.
The system provides researchers with greater insights into complex biological systems by enabling simultaneous molecular and anatomical non-invasive imaging in animal models.
The stable revolving animal platform table rotates 360° to acquire full 3D data. Multiple animals can be scanned simultaneously while maintaining an average dose per scan at about 13mGy, with a scanning and reconstruction time of less than a minute. Optical and microCT modalities can also operate independently.
Key features include:
- Integrated optical and microCT technology
- 3D optical tomography for fluorescence and bioluminescence
- The industry’s most sensitive detection technology ideal for:
- Multispectral fluorescence and spectral unmixing
- Cerenkov imaging for optical radiotracer imaging
- Low dose and ultra fast microCT
- DyCE™dynamic enhanced imaging for real time distribution studies of both fluorochromes or PET tracers ideal for PK/PD app
The IVIS SpectrumCT is an integrative platform that combines the full suite of IVIS optical features including Spectral Unmixing, 2D and 3D quantitative bioluminescence and fluorescence with fast and low dose CT imaging.
The IVIS Spectrum CT enables longitudinal workflows to characterize disease progression and therapeutic effect throughout the complete experimental time frame with both quantitative CT and optical reconstructions.
For assistance or imaging system booking, Please contact Dr. Mayyan Duvshani Eset- email@example.com ,04-829-5834