- Microscopy & imaging
- Cell Observer – Zeiss Inverted for Live Imaging
- GE InCell Analyzer 2000
- Leica DMI8 Inverted Fluorescent Microscope
- Light Sheet Florescent Microscope
- LSM 510 – Upright confocal with meta detector and mp laser
- LSM 700 – Inverted confocal
- LSM 710 – Inverted confocal
- Olympus Fluorescent Binocular Microscope
- Image analysis & processing
- Flow Cytometry
- Real Time qPCR
- Technion Genome Center
Olympus Fluorescent Binocular Microscope
The Olympus SZX16 is designed for advanced research with a maximum numerical aperture (NA) of 0.3, producing a superior resolution of 900 line pairs per mm. The binocular provides a large zoom ratio of 11.5:1. with this seamless zoom ratio combined with the most comprehensive range of parfocal objectives (0.8x & 1.6x ), the SZX16 can take you from a macro-view to a micro-view allowing visualization of whole organism down to fine microscopic structures such as cells.
- Large Field of View (104.8 mm)
- Maximum magnification (230x)
- Long Working Distance (141 mm)
- LED base system– enabling fine control of transmitted illumination– its base containing 144 ultra-bright white LEDs. These provide bright and even illumination suitable for all specimens.
- Ergonomic stage: ultra-slim 40 mm base.
- Camera: the microscope is equipped with a cooled colour CCD camera from Olympus (DP72), image acquisition of 12.8 megapixels in 2.5 sec.
- Objectives: SDFPLAPO 0.8x and SDFPLAPO 1.6xPF
Magnitude X0.8 X1.6 Working Distance 81 mm 30 mm Immersion Dry Dry
- SZX16 filter wheel:
5-positions filter cube turret (manual).
Any 3 filters can be selected from the available filters.
For bright field – one position is left empty.
(GFP, Alexa 488)
Excitation 370-390 460-480 535-555 Emission 400-460 495-540 570-625
- Available filters:
Visualization of whole organism down to fine microscopic structures such as cells
Multi-channel fluorescence imaging
Imaging of histological samples
CellSens – (Olympus) – for acquisition and analysis