- Microscopy & imaging
- Cell Observer – Zeiss Inverted for Live Imaging
- GE InCell Analyzer 2000
- Leica DMI8 Inverted Fluorescent Microscope
- Light Sheet Florescent Microscope
- LSM 510 – Upright confocal with meta detector and mp laser
- LSM 700 – Inverted confocal
- LSM 710 – Inverted confocal
- Olympus Fluorescent Binocular Microscope
- Image analysis & processing
- Flow Cytometry
- Real Time qPCR
- Technion Genome Center
Leica DMI8 Inverted Fluorescent Microscope
The Leica DMI8 is a fully motorized inverted fluorescent microscope. Motorization includes: Z sectioning, objectives, filters, light and fluorescence intensities.
- Remote control operation with a control unit for focus and stage position.
- LCD touch screen to control esaily the microscope light path, objectives, filters, shutters and illumination intesnity.
- Transmitted Light LED
- Condenser system: Flexible condenser system for Brightfield, Polarization Contrast or Differential Interference Contrast (DIC), Nomarski.
- Leica EL6000 (light source)
- Leica DFC7000 Camera: the microscope is equipped with a 2.8 MP Color CCD Camera is exceptionally well suited for both brightfield and fluorescence imaging.
|Immersion||Dry||Dry||Dry – for
|Dry – for
6-position motorized filter cube turret.
Any 4 filters can be selected from the available filters.
For bright field – one position is left empty.
|Filter Name / Fluorophor||A
Multi channel fluorescence imaging
Imaging of histological samples
Z-sectioning, Z-stack collecting
Time lapse recording
Software: The Leica Application Suite X (LAS X) combines the most powerful features available today in microscope software into one package, focusing on usability in every aspect of the interface, functionality and workflow